Monday, March 4, 2013




   

All Photo Credits to Jackie Leonardo :)

 After 2 flights, several hours of waiting in the airports, a bus ride, boat ride, a Tuk Tuk  and carrying our luggage along a beautiful beach path, we arrived at The Jungle Barn in Boracay.  We are all excited about what this new adventure will bring for us and what God will do through us.  My heart is full, my stomach is full (yummy chicken congee), my ears are full (the sounds of students talking and laughing) my eyes are full (gorgeous beach and ocean) and soon my mind will be full of dreams of what's next to come. So now it's nap time, then dinner at 5, worship at 8pm, and lights out at 11.  I've created an account on www.snapfish.com.sg  so you can view all the pictures, create photos books and order the photos that you want.  I will post a link to the pictures and an invitation for viewing.  Thank you for all your prayers for safe travels.  God is soooooooooooooo Goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment